Sunday, October 5, 2008

Where have the days gone?

As mentioned in my previous post... what happen to those good ole days? High school was the greatest time for me! I had so many friends... and we would just have a great time- EVERY DAY! I guess im just not ready to grow up, I miss being silly and immature and leading a carefree lifestyle. But I understand that there has to be a time where maturity hits. That is what the sermon today was about, maturity at 130. Pastor Dave talked about Jacob and how his father said that he could die once he saw his son. Dave talked about how we are never too old to start over and forget about the past.

Where are my friends..... what happpened to us. I know what happened to some of us, but it seems like maturity got the hold of some of us. There are some that I haven't talked to in a long time and then there are some who left the state. My high school was very connected, people were nice to each other-for the most part. I guess that there are times that I just wish I could start all over..... and fix those things that I broke...... but, you live and learn, and that I have done.

This is a tribute to all of those friends and to the good times that I hope we can all remember!




My Kayla!
Kayla and Nettie
Katie Jessica
Jackie
Courtney



Casey







And to the person that I miss so dearly.... Krista. I so remember everything, and I loved it! You were the sister that I never had. I know that we cant travel back in time, but there are sometimes that I so dearly wish that I could. Maybe things would be different now.



*It was graduation that changed me... these girls would all go seperate ways-well after WSU. Lead different ways.... and most importantly think differently. Love is what holds a bond and I really feel that us 4 had a bond and turely cared for eachother....... but time is now gone.



*So farewell my friends.... for graduation has come and gone. And it is now time to grow up, get some knowledge and spread our wings. Hopefully we can all meet again!*

Numbers 6:24-26The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Psalm 37:4Delight yourself in the Lord; And He will give you the desires of your heart.

No comments: