Sunday, November 2, 2008

God's Amazing Blessing......

HAPPY FALL!

Judgement House is over and there have been 111 salvations! God is working miracles all around us. But I think that the most specatular miracle is what happened inside of me last night..... here it goes....

There has been a particular person on my heart for the past few weeks in that of a struggle inside this person about his faith. Satan just knows where to put his foot in and confuse people when wanting to find Christ. After much convincing, he decided to come to Judgement House. He told me that he was coming the last night and that him and his girlfriend would be coming around 7-8ish. Judgement House started the last night at 4pm and I was the first guide up to go. I got done at about 530 and decided that I would just wait for him to call me to let me know that they were on their way. Around 8 o'clock I was beginning to get concerened so I decided to call him. When he answered the phone, this is what he said, "Hey... sorry but we cant come! Im really sorry I hope that you have a good night." I was seriously crushed! Now not to compare apples to oranges, but I felt as if Brett had just dumped me! My heart was broken; I just knew that this (JH) was going to be the hammer to hit the nail on the head. I immediatly went and found my assistant pastor Steve, this man has really helped my family in many ways, and I knew that he would be the perfect person to open up my heart to. While I was in the counceling room with him, and talking with him, I just felt God's spirit there with us. When we began to pray, I prayed like I have never prayed before! I put my whole heart and sole into that prayer.....and when it was finished, I felt some relief but fear at the same time- I just knew that God was working. Well I went back to the guide room and I heard my phone beep, when I went to look at it there was a message from him that said: "Hey... my bad.. we are on our way!... see you soon!" THANK YOU LORD JESUS! YOU ARE A MIRACLE WORKER AND YOU ANSWER PRAYER! I was immediatly overwhelmed with emotion, I was speechless. I ran out of that room and went looking for Steve to show him how awsome God is and how fast God can answer prayers! In the meantime, he called and told me that he was at the door and was asking where I was. I was so excited that he was there that I just wanted to give him the biggest hug I could, but I knew that he was with his girlfriend!

I knew that I wanted to be his guide and so I waited for almost 4 hours! When it came time, I talked to the prayer guide and asked if she would please pray especially for him.... As I watched him go through JH, I prayed so hard that he would get something out of what he way seeing. When it came time for the heaven scene, he hugged Jesus and I just knew that God needed to take over from here. In the gospel presentation....... I cried, not tears of saddness, but tears of joy and hope that he was getting something out of what was being said. Although, he did not make any physical movements that he accepted Christ, he did do one thing that makes me believe that something has changed.

As I was walking out of the gospel presentation room, he grabbed me by the shoulders and turned me around. He looked at me and said " Thank you SO much for brining me here!" he embrassed me and I just broke down. I care for this person as if he was my own brother, and I just want him to realize that Christ is the answer. As I was hugging him, I just didnt want to let go, but I knew that Christ was going to take it over from here. If God could get him here...... God can take it from here..... thats all I can do.

"God please grant me the gift for things that I cannot change"

Dear Lord,
I know first hand that you can make prayers happen-please Lord let him understand that you are the one true God. You are almighty, and all knowing! I just lift him up to you, and please work yourself into his heart! I love you Lord, and I pray that you bless all those that put their faith in you and I pray for grace to all those who have never heard your name.

Amen

No comments: